High-Visibility Physical Barrier
Protection / Safety Menu
- Domes and Mirrors
- Schedule Your Rack Inspection
- Upright Repair Kits
- Safety Signs
- Upright Column Protection
- Row End Protection
- Evaporative Cooler
- Maintenance and Retrieval Cart
- Safety Guard Rail
- Flexible Guard Rail
- Edge and Corner Guards
- Safety Barriers
- Garage Door Track
- Building Column Protection
- Rack Back
- Collision Awareness
Our protective guard rail systems are painted safety yellow and provide a highly visible physical barrier that guards expensive equipment, shields key work areas and helps define traffic patterns in your plant or facility.
Tests confirm that a properly installed guard rail will absorb severe impacts from forklifts or other equipment up to a 13,000 lb. load impact at 4 mph, without failure.
- Safety guard rails are available in single, double or triple rail design.
- Column centers are identical for standard and lift-out guard rails.
- All guard rail components include necessary hardware and anchors.
- Specifications: 24″-120″ Length Centers on 12″ increments
- Lift-out rails available for access to machinery for servicing equipment, cleaning or repairing.
Learn more about how to protect your employees and equipment in your warehouse
How to Choose Guard Rail:
- Choose the height of your system . Steel Guard is available in either single or double high.
- Choose Post Type. Standard corner posts are available. Center posts are available in four options: standard, standard offset, end offset and side offset.
- Choose your rail lengths. Note that rails are measured from post-to-post, on center.
- Choose bolted or lift-out rail. The lift-out rail provides equipment protection while still enabling easy access when needed.
- Choose your configuration . Several options including optional side angle are available. Let us help you determine the right configuration for your warehouse.