Increase Support and Decrease Dust and Dirt
Rack Accessories Menu
Wire Mesh is placed on top of beams in selective rack for product support or case picking.
- Easy installation. No hardware. Just drop in.
- Quickly Check Inventory
- No resting place for dust or dirt
- Meets fire and safety requirements
- Criss-cross mesh design keeps items from falling through
- Choose from 2″ x 2″, 2″ x 4″, 2.5″ x 4″, 1″ x 4″ or 4″ x 4″ mesh patterns
- Choose from 2, 4 or 6 gauge wire
- Choose from a wide selection of reinforcing channels (including inverted)
- Choose your coating: Standard oven-baked gray enamel, powder coated, hot-dipped galvanized, pre-galvanized or electro-zinc plated
- Select fabric configuration according to the products’ size, weight and shapes.
We also supply multi-purpose, low-cost decking for lightweight applications (no channels). Designed and manufactured in conformance with ANSI standard MH26.2 for loads that are static and uniformly distributed over the entire surface of the rack deck and within the allowable load capacity rating.